Saturday, January 8, 2011

Restarting

Hi!!!!! For those of you that may not know me...my name is Lisa. I also go by the name of KT or killertart. The story behind killertart is a very fascinating story.

Once upon a time...many years ago, a girl named Lisa decided to play an online game called World of Warcraft with one of her close friends who lives nearby. She then was talked into joining a guild where she met her new bestie-Sugarlishes. Sugarlishes and her guild all loved poptarts! One day Lisa thought it would be a neat idea to make a character called poptart! Sadly, poptart was taken, so the birth of Killertart came about. Killertart was a rogue...and she had amazing stealth, pickpocketing skills, and happy skills! Lisa eventually left World of Warcraft, but to this day is still known as killertart.

I am awful at keeping up on blogs. I've tried blogging numerous times. I have decided to clear out this blog and restart. This year I plan on staying ontop of my blog and updating more frequently!

I've always been into the arts growing up. I've been a dabbler all my life. I find one thing I like and get bored of it and move on. I spent the majority of my childhood drawing, but as I grew older I started making things with hemp and eventually began making bracelets and other sorts of jewlery. I find it amazing how you can make something so beautiful. Life is all about painting a picture.

So...that's a little bit about me.

3 comments:

  1. I like your title. When you explode with happiness, do you think it will be guts and goo that rain down, or butterflies and rainbows? :D I'm hoping for the latter. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies and rainbows....or glitter!

    ReplyDelete